For the Filling:
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Pasta Shells:
- 12 jumbo pasta shells
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Chopped green onions (for garnish)
- Cook the jumbo pasta shells according to the package instructions until they are al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded cooked chicken, buffalo sauce, softened cream cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, crumbled blue cheese, and chopped green onions. Mix well until all the filling ingredients are thoroughly combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce on the bottom of a baking dish to prevent the pasta shells from sticking.
- Carefully stuff each cooked jumbo shell with the buffalo chicken filling mixture. Place the stuffed shells in the prepared baking dish.
- Once all the shells are filled and arranged in the dish, spoon the remaining marinara sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce-covered shells.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for about 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the dish is heated through.
- If you like a crispy, browned top, you can remove the foil for the last 5-10 minutes of baking.
- Garnish the stuffed shells with chopped green onions and serve hot.
Enjoy your delicious Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Shells!