- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can of milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 boxes of strawberries
- 1 small can of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 6 tablespoons of refined sugar
- 300 milliliters of milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 can of cream (whipped cream)
- Blend condensed milk, milk, egg yolks, and 1 tablespoon of cornstarch in a blender. Pour this mixture into a saucepan and heat it over medium heat (170ºC to 190ºC). Stir until it thickens to a creamy consistency. Then, transfer it to a platter and let it cool.
- Cut the strawberries into cubes.
- Once the first layer has cooled, spread the cubed strawberries on top.
- Blend the cocoa powder, butter, remaining cornstarch, 4 tablespoons of sugar, and 300 ml of milk in a blender. Transfer this mixture to a saucepan and heat it. Stir until it thickens to a creamy consistency. Let it cool and then pour it over the strawberries in the dish.
- Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. While continuing to beat, gradually add the remaining sugar. Pour this meringue over the chocolate layer.
- Decorate with additional strawberries. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
Enjoy your Strawberry Pave!