- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups sugar (you can use more)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt) in a bowl.
- Add the eggs.
- Add the milk.
- Then, add the water a little at a time and mix until well combined and smooth.Note: The mixture should not be very thick or very watery.
- Heat up the oil, but make sure it’s not too hot.
- Scoop the batter into the oil and fry until golden brown.
- Fry on medium heat until the buns are golden brown.
- Come and enjoy your delicious soft buns!
These soft buns can be a delightful treat.