- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 pounds beef back ribs
- In a slow cooker, mix water, ketchup, tomato paste, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, and salt, stirring to dissolve brown sugar and salt.
- Place the beef back ribs into the sauce and stir to coat them. Set the slow cooker on the Low setting, cover it, and let it cook for 8 hours.
- Enjoy your delicious slow-cooked barbequed beef ribs!