- 2 pounds Carrots
- 6 whole Potatoes
- 1 whole Sweet Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 6 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoons Dried Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoons Dried Parsley
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Start by preheating your oven to 475ºF (245ºC).
- Peel the carrots and cut them into bite-sized pieces. Dice the potatoes into similar-sized pieces, leaving the skin on for added texture and flavor. Cut the sweet onion into eighths and mince the garlic.
- In a large bowl, combine the carrots, potatoes, and onion. Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables, add the minced garlic, dried thyme, dried parsley, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the vegetable mixture until everything is evenly coated in olive oil and seasoning.
- Place the coated vegetables on a baking sheet in a single layer and cover them with foil.
- Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Then, remove the foil and continue roasting for another 30 minutes or until the vegetables are golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes to ensure even cooking.
Now, your Roast Potatoes, Carrots, and Onions are ready to be served. This dish is a perfect accompaniment to a roast or can be enjoyed on its own for a satisfying and wholesome meal.
Share this classic comfort recipe with your loved ones, and don’t forget to subscribe to our blog for more culinary inspiration. Enjoy the hearty goodness of Roast Potatoes, Carrots, and Onions!