- 4 fish fillets (such as salmon, trout, or tilapia)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Start by patting the fish fillets dry with a paper towel. Season them with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for 1 minute until it becomes fragrant.
- Carefully place the fish fillets in the skillet, skin side down if applicable. Cook them for about 3-4 minutes on each side until they turn a beautiful golden brown and are fully cooked through.
- While the fish is cooking, evenly sprinkle lemon zest over the fillets and drizzle fresh lemon juice on top.
- Once done, remove the pan-seared fish fillets from the skillet and garnish them with freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve the Pan-Seared Fish Fillets with your choice of sides, such as steamed vegetables, roasted potatoes, or a fresh salad. Enjoy the simplicity and deliciousness of this dish that allows the natural flavors of the fish to shine.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
Calories: Vary depending on the fish type | Servings: 4 servings