For the Chocolate Cake:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
For the Passion Fruit Mousse:
- 1 cup of concentrated passion fruit juice
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1/2 box of cream
- 1 cup of powdered milk
- Start by preheating your oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease a cake mold with butter.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, melted butter, and milk. Mix them well.
- Add the wheat flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder to the mixture. Mix again until you have a smooth and well-combined batter.
- Pour the cake batter into the greased mold.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for approximately 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- After baking, prepare a simple chocolate syrup by mixing 1 cup of milk, 1 tablespoon of sugar, and 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder. Pour this syrup over the freshly baked cake to keep it moist and add an extra layer of chocolatey goodness.
Passion Fruit Mousse Preparation:
- In a blender, combine the concentrated passion fruit juice, condensed milk, cream, and powdered milk.
- Blend everything until it’s very creamy and well combined.
- Pour the passion fruit mousse on top of the cake.
- Allow the cake with mousse to chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to let the flavors meld.
Now, you’re ready to unveil the secret! Serve your Chocolate Cake with Passion Fruit Mousse to your eager guests and watch their faces light up with delight.
Share this unique and decadent recipe with your friends and family, and don’t forget to subscribe to our blog for more culinary inspirations. Enjoy your sweet surprise!