- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- Line mini muffin pans with paper cups. Set aside.
- In a bowl, cream the softened butter using a hand mixer on low speed.
- Add sugar to the butter and beat together until well blended and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract, and continue to beat until the mixture is well blended.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine flour and desiccated coconut. Add this dry mixture to the egg mixture and beat until well combined.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pans.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the macaroons turn golden, and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the macaroons from the baking pan and let them cool on a wire rack for about 5 minutes.
Enjoy your delicious Moist Coconut Macaroons!