- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 blocks Cadbury chocolate (220g size)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 8 Ferrero Rocher chocolates, crushed
- In a saucepan, combine the condensed milk, Cadbury chocolate, butter, and vanilla essence.
- Heat the mixture over low heat, stirring every 15 minutes, for about 1.5 hours.
- Add the crushed Ferrero Rocher chocolates to the mixture 15 minutes before turning off the heat. Stir to combine.
- Pour the fudge mixture into a tin.
- Sprinkle another 8 crushed Ferrero Rocher chocolates on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours until the fudge sets.
- Once set, cut into squares and enjoy your Ferrero Rocher Fudge!
This delicious fudge makes for a delightful treat.