- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- ¾ cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Arrange the frozen hash brown potatoes evenly in the bottom of the prepared dish. Sprinkle with pepperjack cheese, diced ham, and chopped green onions.
- In a medium bowl, mix the beaten eggs, evaporated milk, ground black pepper, and salt.
- Pour the egg mixture over the potato mixture in the dish. The dish can be covered and refrigerated at this point for several hours or overnight.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes (or 55 to 60 minutes if made ahead and chilled) in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let it stand for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy your Farmer’s Casserole!