- Chicken breast
- Toasted corn flakes
- 1 beaten egg
- Black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pitted black olives
- Begin by cutting the chicken breast into strips. Season them with a pinch of salt and lightly dust them with flour.
- Take the seasoned chicken strips and dip them into the beaten egg, ensuring they’re well coated.
- Next, roll the egg-coated strips in the crushed toasted corn flakes. The corn flakes should adhere to the egg-coated chicken, creating a crispy coating.
- Heat a pan with extra virgin olive oil over high heat until it’s very hot.
- Carefully fry the cornflake-coated chicken strips in the hot olive oil until they turn golden brown and crispy.
- Once done, remove the strips from the oil and let them rest on kitchen paper or an absorbent surface to remove excess oil.
Now, your Cripta Chicken Strips are ready to be enjoyed. Dip them in ketchup or your favorite sauce, and you’re in for a delightful snack that’s both crunchy and tender.
Share this crispy recipe with your friends and family, and subscribe to our blog for more culinary inspiration. Get ready to savor the irresistible combination of textures in Cripta Chicken Strips!