For the Biscuits:
- 1 package Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
For the Crab Filling:
- 1 pound lump crab meat (fully cooked)
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup or more mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 sleeve of Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
For the Lemon Butter:
- Melted butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare the biscuit mix according to the package directions, and set it aside.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and spray two muffin tins with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, combine the lump crab meat, paprika, onion powder, mustard, mayonnaise, and crushed crackers. Stir well, adding a little more mayonnaise if necessary to achieve a good consistency.
- Using a scoop, take some biscuit mix and place it on a floured hand. Shape it into a cup-like biscuit.
- Scoop some of the crab mixture and place it in the biscuit’s bowl part.
- Cover the crab filling with a little more biscuit dough, so it’s like a stuffed biscuit.
- Continue until you’ve used all the dough, and place each biscuit into the muffin trays.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- While baking, mix melted butter with 1 tsp of lemon juice to create a lemon butter mixture.
- After baking, brush the biscuits with the lemon butter mixture.
Enjoy your delicious crab stuffed Cheddar Bay biscuits with lemon butter!