- 250g flour
- 150g sugar
- 120g melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 250ml milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (about 350°F).
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, melted butter, eggs, milk, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract until you obtain a smooth batter.
- In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar and cinnamon to create the topping mixture.
- Pour half of the muffin batter into greased and floured muffin cups.
- Sprinkle the topping mixture generously over the muffin batter.
- Cover with the remaining muffin batter.
- Bake for approximately 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool slightly before removing them from the muffin cups.
Enjoy your Coffee Cake-Style Muffins!