- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Begin by lining a large baking tray or platter with parchment paper and set it aside for later use.
- In a spacious mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, peanut butter, and maple syrup. Mix these ingredients thoroughly until they are fully incorporated.
- Take small portions of the mixture and roll them into balls. Place these balls onto the lined plate or tray. Then, use a fork to gently press each ball into a flat cookie shape. Make sure to create a crisscross pattern on top of each cookie with the fork.
- Transfer the cookies to the freezer and let them sit until they become firm.
- Once the cookies have firmed up, it’s time to melt the chocolate chips. You can do this by using a microwave or a double boiler.
- Using two forks, dip each cookie into the melted chocolate until it’s completely coated. Repeat this process for all the cookies.
- After you’ve covered all the cookies in chocolate, place them in the refrigerator until they firm up.