- 1 kg chicken livers
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 250 ml fresh cream
- 1 tbsp sundried tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp seven colours grill seasoning
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and brown chicken livers for 3 minutes.
- Transfer the browned livers to a plate and set aside.
- Add onions, garlic, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, paprika, ground cumin, seven colours grill seasoning, chilli flakes, mixed herbs, fresh cream, and let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Return the browned livers to the pot, season with salt and pepper, and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
Enjoy your delicious chicken livers with creamy mushroom sauce!