- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a small bowl, combine the seasoning salt, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, ground cumin, and black pepper.
- Sprinkle this spice mixture evenly over both sides of the chicken breasts.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 8-10 minutes per side or until they are no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
- In the same skillet, add the heavy cream.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce is heated through.
- Slice the chicken and serve it with the creamy sauce poured over the top.
Enjoy your Chicken Lazone!