- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease two 9×5-inch loaf pans. Set them aside.
Step 2: Toss the blueberries with the 2 tablespoons of flour. Set them aside.
Step 3: In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Step 4: In a separate bowl, stir together the remaining 2 cups of flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually mix this dry mixture into the wet ingredients until thoroughly incorporated.
Step 5: Gently fold in the blueberries and pour the batter into the prepared loaf pans. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, which should take about 45-55 minutes.
Step 6: Let the loaves cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before running a knife along the edges and inverting them onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Step 7: Slice, serve, and enjoy your Blueberry Cream Cheese Loaf!