- 1/3 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and ground white pepper in a blender.
- Add the hot pepper sauce and dried minced garlic, if desired.
- Blend the mixture on high speed for about 30 seconds or until all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the marinade over your choice of meat.
- Cover the meat and refrigerate it for up to 8 hours, allowing it to marinate and soak up the flavors.
- Cook the marinated meat as desired, and enjoy a deliciously flavored steak!
This marinade will add fantastic flavor to your steak and make it even more enjoyable.