- 12 Shrimp, Peeled, Deveined, Cooked
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons Salt
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Thyme Leaves
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Oregano
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place foil onto a cookie sheet and lightly oil the foil with cooking spray.
- Place the cooked shrimp in a mixing bowl and add the canola oil to the bowl. Cover the top of the bowl and gently shake until all the shrimp are covered with the oil.
- In a small bowl with a lid, mix all of the herbs and spices. Add the spice mixture to the shrimp bowl.
- Cover the bowl and gently shake until all of the shrimp are evenly coated with the seasonings.
- Place the seasoned shrimp in a single layer on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve the baked Cajun shrimp warm with a slice of lemon wedge. Enjoy!