- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pecans
- In a saucepan, mix the butter, milk, sugar, and salt.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in miniature marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and chopped pecans.
- Beat the fudge for about 1 minute or until the marshmallows melt and the mixture is well blended.
- Pour the fudge mixture into a buttered 8-inch square pan and let it cool and set.
- Cut the fudge into small squares.
Enjoy your quick and delicious 5 Minute Chocolate Fudge!